Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver fuel to various job sites to ensure consistent equipment and truck operation.
- Grease and help maintain equipment to ensure constant and consistent operation.
- Ensure equipment is operating and performing at appropriate specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance measures on equipment and trucks as needed and/or scheduled.
- Transport materials between locations as needed or required.
- Monitor gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure the machine is working properly
- Perform daily maintenance checks
- Ensure all tools are stored properly at the end of each shift.
- Responsible for notifying department lead of any potential safety or equipment issues immediately.
- Responsible for following processes and procedures correctly.
- Responsible for wearing appropriate clothing, shoes, and personnel protective equipment.
- Also may perform other duties as assigned.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position:
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver’s License with Haz-Mat and Tanker endorsements
- Must have a good clean MVR with a safe driving history.
- Must be DRUG-FREE
- Must have the ability to acquire understanding and absorb new information (a quick study).
- Must have the ability to be careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Must have the ability to work in a team setting and establish collaborative peer relationships.
- Must have the ability to detect problems, errors, omissions, miscalculations, and non-compliance against requirements.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, schedule work in an efficient and productive manner. Ability to focus on key priority juggles multiple projects and manages time effectively.
- Must have the ability to maintain poise and composure under heavy pressure from supervisors and/or company officers.
- Must have the ability to adapt and adjust quickly to changing priorities or work demands without adverse impact on performance or team dynamics.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communication.
- Must have the ability to listen, comprehend directives, inquiries and/or comments, and decipher intent and meaning.
- Must have the ability to exhibit a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold, also moderate to high noise levels.
- Shifts include days, nights, and weekends as needed. Must be flexible and able to work varying shifts as workload dictates.
- Tanker endorsement (Required).
- Hazmat Endorsement (Required).
- Valid Class B (Required).
- Current DOT Medical Card (Required).
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance