We are looking for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, control, and completion of the project while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
- Analyze alternate means and methods to determine the most economical alternative.
- Builds relationships with clients, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers that reflect and support company core values.
- Actively participates in industry, client, and community relations to enhance company image.
- The computer is literate with knowledge in AGTEK, Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and Word), Computer Ease, and Oman.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
- Ability to breakdown construction operations into a logical sequence of activities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Turn in submittals to the client for all materials to be permanently installed on the project.
- Build a schedule for assigned projects and review with the supervisor every week to make sure the project stays on schedule.
- Review schedule with Chief Estimator/Project Manager.
- Communicate with General Superintendent, Shop and other Project Managers to determine when crews, people and equipment are needed at a certain point.
- Ensure a current set of plan are onsite, in the office, and on box.com.
- Establish a relationship and communicate with the client.
- Price and submit change orders.
- Approve material suppliers and subcontractor invoices for payment within 5 days of receipt.
- Submit a pay application to the client each month for approval.
- Cost code invoices.
- Complete final walkthrough after job completion.
- Bill retention and close out job.
- Providing training and education to support skilled labor, operators, foreman, and superintendents.
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Strong decision making/problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Other duties as assigned.
- Min 5 years experience in Project Management preferred.
- Degree in Engineering, Building Science or relevant field preferred.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.